[syslinux] Remove trailing spaces

Ady ady-sf at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 13 19:10:13 PDT 2015

> Looking around, there appear to be a lot of small places needing some
> whitespace cleanup/reconciliation.

Just to be clear, I am not criticizing, but actually asking...

Are those white-space characters impacting the binaries being built?

Would they affect common users?

Are those characters affecting developers? For instance, do they affect
some git command? Or, do they make the code more difficult to read /
follow / analyze / debug / patch?

If a commit correcting these white-space characters were to be merged,
would you consider also merging commits correcting typos that do not
affect the code itself (e.g. "auxilliary" to "auxiliary"; "AFP" to
"APM" in isohybrid-related code...)? Perhaps all these corrections
could be made in one "correct typos" commit?

> I already merged it as an edited merge with addendum to note such.

Thank you.