[syslinux] Isohybrid wiki page and UEFI

Bruno Cornec Bruno.Cornec at hpe.com
Sun Oct 25 04:42:06 PDT 2015

Hello Thomas,

Thomas Schmitt via Syslinux said on Fri, Oct 23, 2015 at 04:29:30PM +0200:
>As said, i can now provide a xorriso version which tries to
>break the limit of 32 MB if needed. Currently released versions
>write 65535 (* 512 bytes) as size if the image is larger.

I've never use your tool before, but I'm keen to make a try to see if
that helps solving the problem I met (which could indeed be linked to
the way the mkisofs/genisoimage from RHEL burns the ISO)

>The decisive test would be whether the ISO with the giant FAT
>in it properly boots from CD, DVD, or BD medium.

Not at the moment.
Feel free to provide me with a link so I can test.

Bruno.
--
Open Source Profession, Linux Community Lead WW  http://opensource.hp.com
HP EMEA EG Open Source Technology Strategist         http://hpintelco.net