[syslinux] TFTP-HPA beginner needs help

John radio at mediacombb.net
Wed Sep 2 14:53:21 PDT 2015

Thank you for the info Groeten.

I have the TFTPD-HPA server address set to 192.168.1.9:69

I am unable to ping this address and I wonder if the server address
should be the same as the network interface card (ethernet card) I am using.

The files I want to upload are in /srv/tftpboot, so I'm not sure why
the command cd /tmp was used.

John