[syslinux] hdt error on syslinux 6.0.4-pre1?

Michael D. Setzer II mikes at kuentos.guam.net
Mon Apr 4 07:14:23 PDT 2016

Was seeing it I could get any closer with the efi boot using the 6.0.4, and
didn't have any more luck. Did a test with it in bios mode and it works for the
regular kernels, but when I tried the hdt.c32 I get the following error?

Undef symbol FAIL: parse_url
Failed to load COM32 file hdt.c32

Only find urlparce.c in the PXE directory, and no reference to it in any files in
the hdt directory. The other c32 programs all seem to work, just the hdt
doesn't. Know it is just a testing release, but thought I would mention it.

See a lot of talk about issues with the efi booting, so it seems to be an issue
that is being worked on, but is well above my knowledge.

Thanks to all the developers.

  Guam Community College  Computer Center
  mailto:mikes at kuentos.guam.net
  mailto:msetzerii at gmail.com
  Guam - Where America's Day Begins
  G4L Disk Imaging Project maintainer
  http://sourceforge.net/projects/g4l/

Number of Seti Units Returned:  19,471
(Total Hours: 287,489)

BOINC at HOME CREDITS
ABC         16613838.513356   |   EINSTEIN    92922459.955695
ROSETTA     42326806.388593   |   SETI        78852471.949649