[syslinux] Install gptmbr with Windows

Erik Sandberg erik at repairtechsolutions.com
Mon Aug 8 16:02:10 PDT 2016

Thanks for all the advice!

I found the mirkes.de Tiny Hexer to be extremely helpful. "dd for windows
by John Newbigin" seemed like it was going to be perfect for scripting but
I wasn't able to get it to write only 440 bytes (it errors if I give it any
blocksize that isn't a multiple of 512).

I'm thinking that I may need to write my own little utility that reads the
first 512 byte sector from the disk, overwrites the first 440 bytes in
memory, then writes back the resulting 512 byte sector back to disk.