[syslinux] How to install manually?

piranna at gmail.com piranna at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 01:16:14 PST 2016

>> could it be implemented? If that's not possible, what's doing SysLinux
>
> Consider bios/mtools/syslinux

Just what I needed, thanks! :-D I have not seen any reference to that
on the wiki docs, maybe it would make sense to add a little note about
it?

And regarding to the extra modules (menu.c32 and so), I need to add
them previously by hand, isn't it? Just to be sure...

Unix."
– Linus Tordvals, creador del sistema operativo Linux