[syslinux] isohybrid boot from logical partition

Duncan Elliot dmelliot at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 03:18:42 PST 2016

Hi All,

I went down the path of testing SYSLINUX with chain.c32 (instead of
GRUB) and have had some good success.

Initial tests with various ISO's written to logical partition 5 and 6
have worked!

I've only tested with a few ISO's (and only in qemu so far), but early
results look promising.

I'll update with any other progress.

Thanks again for all the help
Duncan