[syslinux] mixed email threads

poma pomidorabelisima at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 09:44:00 PST 2016

On 29.02.2016 17:57, Ady via Syslinux wrote:

>> It is the very same thread,
>> so is this about UEFI UDP/TFTP or ntfs: remove unused variable and have, or Yahoo?
>
> My _guess_ is that Patrick just took the "ntfs..." email and replied to
> it (instead of starting a new empty email), while not deleting the
> email relevant headers, "In-reply-to" and "Reference".

Looks like it,
although it seems that it is not just a problem in jumping into the middle of the existing thread, but also the use of Web GUI is not at all recommended - here is a couple of remarks on the very bottom of the document
https://www.kernel.org/doc/Documentation/email-clients.txt

And replays within signature block - double dash aftermath, cosy ;)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Signature_block

> I am intentionally deleting such headers in this email, and also
> changing its Subject.

It is commendable ;)