[syslinux] Embedding com32 modules and ldlinux.sys into one file

Patrick Masotta masottaus at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 12 23:47:34 PST 2016

> Regarding my other question (debugging). I know it is possible to use
> prints
> for debugging.
> I wonder if there is another way.

On real hardware, I think there's a support for serial port, but I've
never used it.

<<<

I have used serial port debugging under VMware redirecting the VM COM to a pipe
and attaching a terminal emulator to it.

Please consider using  serial port debugging (any kind of debugging) affects

timing, then you could very well mask certain issues or even create some others
when testing time sensitive code (i.e. networking stuff).

Best,
Patrick