[syslinux] SYSLINUX fails to boot from Kingston DT Micro 3.1 64GB

Novosielski, Ryan novosirj at ca.rutgers.edu
Fri Jan 15 19:01:51 PST 2016

This is the exact same problem I get on one of my systems. I am booting up over the network, and it was working fine until I upgraded the firmware on the 10G card I was booting from. When I did, I started getting this "failure to load ldlinux.c32." Not quite sure why either. It's a 64-bit machine.

____ *Note: UMDNJ is now Rutgers-Biomedical and Health Sciences*
||_// Biomedical | Ryan Novosielski - Senior Technologist
|| \\ and Health | novosirj at rutgers.edu<mailto:novosirj at rutgers.edu>- 973/972.0922 (2x0922)
||  \\  Sciences | OIRT/High Perf & Res Comp - MSB C630, Newark
    `'