[syslinux] Embedding com32 modules and ldlinux.sys into one file

H. Peter Anvin hpa at zytor.com
Tue Jan 19 23:05:38 PST 2016

On January 19, 2016 12:24:50 PM PST, Tal Lubko <tallubko at yahoo.com> wrote:

> [...]

I think you might find that security concern seriously misguided.  In fact, there probably is no meaningful security objective that this fulfills.

Secure boot is technically complicated, and again, you may want to simply invoke the Merkel directly as an EFI executable.
--
Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse brevity and formatting.