[syslinux] PXELINUX 6.03 / vesamenu.c32 hang

Jackson, Dan djackson at longroad.ac.uk
Thu Jun 16 01:26:32 PDT 2016

I've just tried 4.07 and that has the same results.

I should note that I appear to be in error about things working OK with menu.c32 as opposed to vesamenu.c32 - I do indeed see the menu (which with vesamenu.c32 it does not get that far), but when I attempt to choose the Windows Deployment Services option, it hangs.

Thanks,
Dan Jackson (Lead ITServices Technician).