[syslinux] Syslinux 6.04-pre1

Gene Cumm gene.cumm at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 05:43:52 PST 2016

After so much time and improvements, I'm glad to see and publicize a
pre-release, 6.04-pre1 in
https://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/utils/boot/syslinux/Testing/6.04/

Personally, I've already been working testing the pre-release as-is
and my tests have been positive so far.  I appreciate feedback like
that from Gabriele Balducci and testing "make bios installer".

Yes, there are a few patches I'd like to review for inclusion or
feedback before a full release.  At the moment, I've been
reviewing/testing Pete Betard's patch set minus the minfatsize patch.

Looking over my list of pending patches, here's a short list of some others:
- extlinux cleanup (4)
- EFI DNS (two different patches from two people)
- EFI UDP/TFTP rewrite
- extlinux leaks (2; some feedback already from Paulo)

--
-Gene