[syslinux] Syslinux 6.04-pre1

poma pomidorabelisima at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 16:54:35 PST 2016

On 08.03.2016 23:53, Gene Cumm wrote:
> On Mar 8, 2016 12:32 PM, "H. Peter Anvin via Syslinux" <syslinux at zytor.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> On 03/08/16 09:19, poma wrote:
>>>
>>> You don't seem to understand how the packages distribution works,
>>> in this particular case, for Fedora 22.
>>>

>> I know far too well, which is exactly why I'm none too happy to
>> encourage these particular practices.
>>
>>         -hpa
>
> Poma, in my opinion, this behavior means it's your/Fedora's responsibility
> to propose a change that distinguishes between broken and working NASM
> 2.11.06 or revert the commit in your/Fedora's build.
>
> --Gene

It doesn't mean Fedora "is mine" just because I want to improve it. :)
I'm just a user vulgaris, certainly not representative of the Fedora,
therefore, I cannot take any responsibility, even if I wanted to.
I can somewhat help and I help when I can, but all this is a job for people who work and live from it, redhatistas.

What I've tried here is to build the SYSLINUX across maintained Fedora, 22 - 25,
così semplice.