[syslinux] Anyone know whats up with wiki?

Shao Miller sha0.miller at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 06:13:11 PST 2016

On 3/11/2016 08:36, Ady via Syslinux wrote:
> [...]
> Thank you for taking care of the other issues in the wiki.

You're welcome.  I'm sorry that there appear to be additional concerns.
Some of these are certainly more relevant in MediaWiki fora, as you've
already acknowledged.

You haven't specifically asked me, but having had some involvement with
it, I will type: I can help the Syslinux wiki to meet MediaWiki
expectations, but I'm afraid that it's too much of a stretch for me to
be involved with helping MediaWiki to meet its users' expectations, even
where those users are Syslinux community-members such as yourself.

I will leave your hope intact, below. :)