[syslinux] Updated status on UEFI compliant version of the pxechn-module

Paulo Alcantara pcacjr at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 05:26:45 PDT 2016

On Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 7:54 AM, Gene Cumm via Syslinux
<syslinux at zytor.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 16, 2016 at 7:21 PM, Patrick Masotta <masottaus at yahoo.com> wrote:
>>>>>
>> I'd like to get UEFI chaining working first.
>>

>> <<<
>>
>> I have sent in the past two patches; one allows SL to chainload to efi
>> executives and the other one
>> allows to link the gnu-efi layer to a com32 module in order to access the
>> EFI firmware from the com32 code.
>> Despite minor changes I might've made during all this time that code
>> works...
>
> Do you happen to have these accessible in a public repository by chance?

BTW, some time ago I reworked the disk handling API to also support
UEFI and then linking it against gnu-efi library. Patrick, I don't
know what exactly you did, but follow what I did:

http://git.zytor.com/users/pcacjr/syslinux.git/commit/?h=com32-disk-uefi&id=a29ec41c953cea84261b820cd469b090453125f4

Paulo