[syslinux] Updated status on UEFI compliant version of the pxechn-module

Ady ady-sf at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 17 08:42:45 PDT 2016

> > I have sent in the past two patches; one allows SL to chainload to efi
> > executives and the other one
> > allows to link the gnu-efi layer to a com32 module in order to access the
> > EFI firmware from the com32 code.
> > Despite minor changes I might've made during all this time that code
> > works...
>
> Do you happen to have these accessible in a public repository by chance?
>
> --
> -Gene
>
> <<<
>
> Sorry; I don't.
> I've tried to find my postings on the list but finding something here it is not easy.
>

> Best,
> Patrick

I am not sure what "patch I" and "patch II" (expressions use by Patrick
today in another email) mean, but I think this is what Patrick is
referring to:
 EFI access from Com32 modules
 http://www.syslinux.org/archives/2015-March/023320.html

I had this "PoC" email / patch listed / tagged; if only I knew Gene had
missed it...

Regards,
Ady.