[syslinux] I stopped receiving mails from the list.

Geert Stappers stappers at stappers.nl
Sun Mar 27 04:42:52 PDT 2016

On Sun, Mar 27, 2016 at 10:10:01AM +0200, Patrick Masotta via Syslinux wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 27, 2016 at 01:06:54AM +0000, Gene Cumm via Syslinux wrote:
> > On Sunday, March 20, 2016 11:18 PM, Patrick Masotta via Syslinux <syslinux op zytor.com> wrote:
> > > I stopped receiving e-mails from the list.
> > > is there anything I can do?
> >
> > Does this bounce?  Is there a still an issue with Yahoo! or not?  At least things are delivered.
>
> Just a few days ago the thing was apparently fixed;
> all of a sudden I've received even the old missing syslinux postsplus
> the answer to the ipconfig list (also run at zytor's site) join request .
> Sure this was not a Yahoo issue. Thanks.
> Best,Patrick

FWIW  I do read that as an invitation for improvement of our mailinglist,
but I find myself helpless right now.

Things I like to see:
 * Headers of the e-mails that Patrick, which will tell where the ML post was
 * Logging of mail server of the ML, which can show that messages were delayed

Groeten
Geert Stappers
--
Leven en laten leven