[syslinux] I stopped receiving mails from the list.

Gene Cumm gene.cumm at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 05:59:04 PDT 2016

On Sun, Mar 27, 2016 at 7:42 AM, Geert Stappers via Syslinux
<syslinux at zytor.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 27, 2016 at 10:10:01AM +0200, Patrick Masotta via Syslinux wrote:
>> >
>> > Does this bounce?  Is there a still an issue with Yahoo! or not?  At least things are delivered.
>>
>> Just a few days ago the thing was apparently fixed;
>> all of a sudden I've received even the old missing syslinux postsplus
>> the answer to the ipconfig list (also run at zytor's site) join request .
>> Sure this was not a Yahoo issue. Thanks.
>> Best,Patrick
>

> FWIW  I do read that as an invitation for improvement of our mailinglist,
> but I find myself helpless right now.
>
> Things I like to see:
>  * Headers of the e-mails that Patrick, which will tell where the ML post was
>  * Logging of mail server of the ML, which can show that messages were delayed

In my Yahoo! account, I saw the delay was the hop from zytor to Yahoo!
but no idea which side from those details, whether Yahoo! refused
delivery or zytor had delivery issues.  Select headers from the first
email delayed (not delievered to my Yahoo! account).  I'll privately
send all headers from this and the first one delivered.

>From Gene Cumm via Syslinux Thu Mar 17 10:54:05 2016

    by terminus.zytor.com (8.15.2/8.15.2) with ESMTP id u2HAsJG6018563;
    Thu, 17 Mar 2016 03:54:50 -0700

--
-Gene