[syslinux] I stopped receiving mails from the list.

Shao Miller sha0.miller at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 20:45:25 PDT 2016

On 3/27/2016 15:13, Patrick Masotta via Syslinux wrote:
> I think this is not the case the problem was solved and the postings
> were arriving normally; off course if this would've been just a miss
> configurationsure I wouldn't got the missed postings but miraculously
> I did; then I really do not know what's really going on here.

The nature of the problem I've observed is intermittent, meaning that it
can come and go.  If it's temporarily solved, that is not the same as
being permanently solved.  A permanent solution is hopefully coming.

As Gene mentions, e-mail can queue and eventually be delivered after a
temporary failure.

- Shao Miller