[syslinux] I stopped receiving mails from the list.

Patrick Masotta stappers at stappers.nl
Mon Mar 28 01:30:28 PDT 2016

On Sun, Mar 27, 2016 at 07:44:02PM -0400, Gene Cumm via Syslinux wrote:
> > On Sun, Mar 27, 2016 at 09:13:19PM +0200, Patrick Masotta via Syslinux wrote:
> > > Besides that now I'm being "moderated", my posts are being rejected
>
> Consider what the reason is, be it technical (poorly formed message
> that doesn't flow onto the list/archives well, Yahoo! being
> notoriously strict and declaring how the world must operate) or
> political/personal.

Last week I stooped and then resumed receiving the list.
Now my postings are edited by hand, there's a "person" doing thatit is
not some crazy Yahoo engine doing it.I have directly asked Geert if he's
moderating/editing my messages (as hedid it time ago) but he refuses to
answer... what else?

I agree (up to a point) technical issues could be the reason for the list
malfunction but they cannot be the reason for silent moderator actions.
I really do not want to talk about this issue anymore; hopefully the
list responsible could take the corresponding actions to prevent this
problems in the future.Thanks.

Best,Patrick