[syslinux] I stopped receiving mails from the list.

Patrick Masotta masottaus at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 28 00:13:22 PDT 2016

> I think this is not the case the problem was solved and the postings
> were arriving normally; off course if this would've been just a miss
> configurationsure I wouldn't got the missed postings but miraculously
> I did; then I really do not know what's really going on here.

The nature of the problem I've observed is intermittent, meaning that it
can come and go.  If it's temporarily solved, that is not the same as
being permanently solved.  A permanent solution is hopefully coming.

As Gene mentions, e-mail can queue and eventually be delivered after a
temporary failure.
<<<
Queued e-mails for more than a week sounds weird to me but it could be possible.
What it is definitely not possible is "someone" editing my postings or justblocking them with a moderator action while refusing to tell us who is
performing such actions.
Best,Patrick