[syslinux] HDT site down??

Pierre-Alexandre Meyer pierre at mouraf.org
Thu May 5 04:02:51 PDT 2016

Hi Michael,

On Thu, May 5, 2016 at 4:06 AM, Michael D. Setzer II via Syslinux <
syslinux at zytor.com> wrote:

> Haven't seen updates on site for some time.

I am still maintaining it (it mainly boils down to cleaning up the weekly
spam in the tracker), but you're right that contribution has stalled. Maybe
moving some of the sections (like issues) to GitHub would help getting more
traction? The wiki pages are still quite popular though.

> Perhaps someone has info, or can find out what the status is?

The DNS lookup started indeed failing yesterday at 19:37:21 UTC (I have DNS
and HTTP monitors in place). I thought it would be a temporary glitch but
it looks like it's still not resolving.

The site is up though: http://204.232.192.182/

I don't have access to the DNS settings, maybe Erwan can help?

--
Pierre-Alexandre Meyer
http://pub.mouraf.org/blog