[syslinux] HDT site down??

Michael D. Setzer II mikes at kuentos.guam.net
Sat May 7 23:36:47 PDT 2016

Update. I renewed the dns for $16.67? Did the same last year, but it actually
showed it was expired last year? This year it just stopped working and dig
was showing it not expiring till next year? So, it seems to be back up. Don't
have any control on site, but anyone with an account can renew it.

Dear Customer,

We are pleased to confirm that you have successfully renewed the following domain that is registered at Gandi:

    hdt-project.org

This domain has been renewed for 1 year(s), and the new expiration date is therefore 2017-05-04 20:20:51