[syslinux] Making a 6.04

Ady ady-sf at hotmail.com
Tue May 31 18:05:46 PDT 2016

> There seem to be a bunch of bug fixes in the 6.04 branch that people
> really need.  Do we know of any current regressions?  Otherwise we
> really ought to just push the button...
>
> 	-hpa

Releasing 6.04 now would be like focusing on a wedding celebration and
forgetting about the marriage.

FWIW, some time ago I added the relevant changes / news to the
changelog in the wiki (including an important item that was fixed for
6.03 but was not added to the changelog back then).

Regressions? Building problems? Certainly, there are more than enough.

My emails are being mostly ignored, so there is no point in providing
details.

Regards,
Ady.