[syslinux] Booting from various ISO files directly

SF Markus Elfring elfring at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Nov 19 00:14:42 PST 2016

> So I'm not sure there is a question here that relates to Syslinux,
> but if there is it would be great if you could restate it.

The boot parameters “findiso”and “iso-scan/filename” were mentioned in an article.
http://www.syslinux.org/wiki/index.php?title=MEMDISK#-_Passing_ISO_parameter_to_the_kernel

So I assumed that there might be more software developers or system administrators
around who would like to share a bit more knowledge for better handling
of ISO images.

> There is a multifs branch in the git repo already.

How is this software development related to my clarification request?

Regards,
Markus