[syslinux] Current pxelinux always unloads undi driver

Adam Goldman adamg at pobox.com
Sun Nov 20 22:30:28 PST 2016

Hello Pedro,

My recollection from when I looked into this earlier this year is that
the code has been wrong ever since the COM32 split, but in some versions
up to 6.03pre9 the PXE stack was coincidentally left loaded because of
random values left in registers.

Please try this patch:

http://www.syslinux.org/archives/2016-June/025216.html

-- Adam