[syslinux] I/O error

Anton Gerasimov anton at advancedtelematic.com
Mon Mar 20 14:49:43 PDT 2017

Hi,

I'm trying to make Syslinux, OSTree and Qemu work together. So I've made
an image, installed Syslinux v. 6.0.3 on it with extlinux and try to
boot it. Unfortunately it stops on the stage of loading the kernel with

/boot/ostree/agl-17980142f6d5ef5e82153aa533ffb9775181f93248e62a4821f925cdf1b81c34/vmlinuz...
failed: I/O error

The vmlinuz file is just a normal bzImage (v. 4.4.36).

It looks like a whole debugging adventure lies before me, so if someone
could give me some hints of what could possibly be wrong, or where can I
look into before starting to insert 'printf's here and there, I would be
very grateful.

Best regards,

Anton Gerasimov

--
Anton Gerasimov, ATS Advanced Telematic Systems GmbH
Kantstrasse 162, 10623 Berlin