[syslinux] hdt-project.org no IP?

Michael D. Setzer II mikes at guam.net
Fri May 5 16:40:06 PDT 2017

The date format may have been an issue, and I had noticed the whois
changed the expiration date later to 2018, but dig with my local and with
google dns still comes back with no ip. If you addess the gandi dns servers
you do get the ip address?? So not sure why it has updated the other dns
servers?

I have a dyndns.org account, and had mapped an address to the IP and it
works find, so the server is up, it is just the dns that is an issue.

http://hdt-project.dyndns.org/wiki/hdt-0.5.0  gets to the site,

But the original fails with the dns problem at the moment?
http://www.hdt-project.org/wiki/hdt-0.5.0
Unable to determine IP address from host name "www.hdt-project.org"

So, not sure what the dns issue is. Last year, it showed it was expired, as did
the year before, and I just renewed it. This year, the option wasn't there, and
perhaps it was already in the process of being renewed?