[syslinux] Help for setting up windows unattended installation

Gene Cumm gene.cumm at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 06:07:22 PST 2017

On Fri, Nov 24, 2017 at 8:24 AM, Kenneth Vandbæk via Syslinux
<syslinux at zytor.com> wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I have looked at PXElinux<http://www.syslinux.org/wiki/index.php?title=PXELINUX> to understand all this, but I'm very sorry I don't.
>
> I have managed to setup to boot from PXELinux, but I'm not an expert on how to setup a menu file for making a windows unattended installation.

So you're at the point where PXELINUX successfully loads and you have
a config loading of some sort?  What's your config currently look
like?  Is this a BIOS/legacy system?

Regarding an unattended install of Windows, how do you plan to do
this?  Do you want to chain-load to a WDS system?  Restore an image
with a tool like Clonezilla??  There's lots of options here without
knowing the details.

> Could someone help me with that?
>
> Is there some kind of a forum for this or is it just by email?

Web forum?  No.  IRC?  Yes, but unless you find someone active at the
time, you might have to wait for any sort of answer.

--
-Gene