[syslinux] Help with PXE "Out of Memory" error?

Bruce Ferrell bferrell at baywinds.org
Tue Oct 3 15:23:00 PDT 2017

Gene,

I'm lurking on this issue. Just in general it's fascinating because I
basically use syslinux in a monkey-see-monkey do manner.

Can you explain why you used the menu entries that way?  What they actually do?

You mentioned logging... How is the enabled/configured?

Inquiring minds want to know and links to docs will do :)