[syslinux] appropriate list topics

James Miller gajs-f0el at dea.spamcon.org
Mon Oct 16 12:26:00 PDT 2017

Greetings. I've been using syslinux to boot my computers for a few years
since I prefer syslinux over the other major alternative. I'm an end user
with a decent understanding of the fundamentals of using syslinux but who
lacks the technical acumen to be a developer or even improver of code. Is
this list a place where I can turn when I need help with some end-user
issue or other? If not, can anyone point me to some other syslinux
interactive resource intended for end users such as myself?

Thanks