[syslinux] Question about hdt and UEFI

R S rene.shuster at bcsemail.org
Tue Apr 10 07:18:17 PDT 2018

You mind to elaborate?

I'd like to re-use HDT as well, but I was forced to abandon it years ago
due to lack of UEFI support and lack of development. Heck even the website
hdt-project is now owned by a domain-grabber (The Syslinux wiki is still
linking to it when I check 3 weeks ago... might want to remove that link).

--
ComicSans Awareness Campaign <http://comicsanscriminal.com>