[syslinux] Robust Cluster

Domain Administrator Admin at replikon.net
Wed Apr 18 04:25:22 PDT 2018

I have a learning disability.
In fact, I am a learning-disabled genius.
So I pretty much keep to myself.
I have a few friends.
It's nice to meet you all.

I don't call it Replikon.Net on a whim.
Lately, I am building a robust cluster.
You see, I am pretty much useless without my Slate.
So I have, let's see, six (6) of them right now.

They are Samsung XE700T1A Business Slates.
3 with the 3G, 3 with only the WiFi.
And the Ethernet.
All together, they will be my cluster.

VMWare will share the i5 Sandy Hook cores to the MathCAD 6.0 Plus software
running on XP as needed.
It will not use the resources of the Slate sitting next to it.
That's because right now VMWare is running XP under Windows 7,
And Windows 7 doesn't pool.

Now, Linux pools.
All Unix has always pooled, more or less.
Right from the start.
I want to build something robust.

I've experimented with DDNS on NoIP.
I'm getting the paid service.
Combined with enom and replikon.net,
I can have backdoors and VPNs to every system.

These backdoors would be a fallback.
The Ethernet would be the front door.
PXELINUX would boot from a flash card in a Linksys 150N router, or two,
Using WiFi or Ethernet.

Well, that's the proposal.

I think it would be robust.

Capiche?

Doug

--
Cheers!

Douglas Goncz MOS certiport.com
Admin at Replikon.net
orcid.org/0000-0001-5483-448X

Principal Researcher
Unobserved Event Management Task Force
Replikon Research
PO Box 4394 Letters
3041 Patrick Henry Drive Unit 2 Deliveries
Seven Corners, VA 22044-0394 Letters
38.8617065deg,-77.1427639deg Physical

707-901-7456 Voice
571-395-3575 Fax

See Also http://www.replikon.net
See Also http://www.molecularassembler.com/KSRM/3.12.htm p.40 footnote

This email communication may include  multimedia files; use an appropriate

appropriate reader to decode the attachment. Examine the last three

letters  following the end of the file name.