[syslinux] Is syslinux still worked on? No new commits in git for about one year

Didier Spaier didier at slint.fr
Thu Oct 18 03:14:45 PDT 2018

On 10/17/18 8:54 PM, KARBOWSKI Piotr via Syslinux wrote:
> Is syslinux still under active development? I do not see any new commit in git repo for about a year.

Hi,

I think that you pretty much answered your question.

My assumption is developers and potential developers are busy with other
projects, like sub-systems of the Linux kernel or GRUB.

For instance there is an heavy traffic here:
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/grub.git/log/
and also there:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/grub-devel/2018-10/threads.html

This is just a guess from an end user, though.

Best regards,

Didier