[syslinux] Status of syslinux git master

Ady Ady ady-sf at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 5 09:04:34 PDT 2019

> To be honest, I'd rather go as far back as moving to a less confusing
> gnu-efi version (3.07 iirc) then apply stuff and branch off for gnu-efi
> 3.08+ considering its massive changes.

OTOH, the gnu-efi submodule is not pointing to the latest gnu-efi
commit, nor to the 'latest commit + the still-"open"-after-3-months
merge request'.

Considering that the recent few commits in gnu-efi are particularly
relevant for Syslinux (but that are not being used by the gnu-efi
submodule in Syslinux, IIUC), this is clearly another thing to
test/track/account for.