[syslinux] Making isolinux boot menu: problems

Brian Peregrine peregrinebrian at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 04:20:47 PDT 2019

We're currently working on a custom distro which would have an
isolinux boot menu.
We're currently not able to make it work, and are looking for a good
example of an isolinux/ directory of an iso with such a boot menu. If
anyone knows one (on github, ...) please let us know.

Also, we think that there is either something missing from the
instructions over at
https://wiki.syslinux.org/wiki/index.php?title=Menu
or the instructions were not completely clear and we misunderstood
something there. So, perhaps these instructions can be checked and
corrected (or partially rewritten).