[syslinux] syslinux-6.04-pre2

R S rene.shuster at bcsemail.org
Wed Feb 6 06:47:45 PST 2019

Thanks.
Any chance to update the changelog as well. The NEWS file in the archive
over at https://www.zytor.com/pub/syslinux/Testing/6.04/ only lists changes
for 6.03

On Tue, Feb 5, 2019 at 5:08 PM H. Peter Anvin via Syslinux <
syslinux at zytor.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> It has been the case for quite a while that the master tree is
> unambiguously better than 6.03. I have thus tagged and pushed out a
> syslinux-6.04-pre2 release, however, due to the issues with continuing
> to keep the main archive on kernel.org, I have moved the release archive
> to:
>
> https://www.zytor.com/pub/syslinux/
>
> Other than the URL, there is no difference from the kernel.org archive.
>
>         -hpa

Tech III * AppControl * Endpoint Protection * Server Maintenance
Buncombe County Schools Technology Department Network Group
ComicSans Awareness Campaign <http://comicsanscriminal.com>