[syslinux] lpxelinux.0 issues with larger initrd.img files from RHEL >= 7.5 on UCS servers?

Mathieu Chouquet-Stringer m+syslinux at thi.eu.com
Tue Jun 18 12:34:35 PDT 2019

	Hello Hans Peter,

Any idea on how I could debug this problem? Basically lpxelinux 6.03
reboots while loading the initrd if its size is above a certain
threshold. It only happens on certain servers and there's not output
when it happens. I can trigger it reliably on affected hardware.

On Wed, May 22, 2019 at 05:45:20PM +0200, Mathieu Chouquet-Stringer via Syslinux wrote:
> > I don't know how much relevant debug info you could actually get when
> > using the "-dhcpinfo" option of linux.c32 (see the wiki for details).
>
> I'll give it a shot nonetheless...

Reading the doc, it's kinda useless to me because I don't even boot the
loaded kernel...

--
Mathieu Chouquet-Stringer                               m+syslinux at thi.eu.com
            The sun itself sees not till heaven clears.