[syslinux] lpxelinux.0 issues with larger initrd.img files from RHEL >= 7.5 on UCS servers?

Mathieu Chouquet-Stringer m+syslinux at thi.eu.com
Tue Jun 25 16:19:11 PDT 2019

	Hi,

I tried more syslinux/pxelinux versions and I can report the following
while using pxelinux.0:
4.03 OK (server boots fine)
4.07 OK (server boots fine)
5.00 KO (server reboots)
5.01 KO (server reboots)
5.10 KO (server reboots)
6.0* KO (server reboots)

Next step is to try the debug.c32 stuff I guess...

--
Mathieu Chouquet-Stringer                               m+syslinux at thi.eu.com
            The sun itself sees not till heaven clears.