[syslinux] Menu rotation

Sandip Shah sandipshah at vthrive.com
Mon May 18 14:19:53 PDT 2020

Hi Jane,

Thanks.

GRUB2 uses EFI_GOP which has the same issue - no rotation possible.

But FBCon does that with the "rotate=1" parameter.  I could copy that
portion of code from the Linux drivers (for FrameBuffer) and make it work
in EFI_GOP or the syslinux drivers, but if someone could guide me, that
would be great.

Thanks anyways.

SS