[syslinux] simple message under BIOS/CSM/LEGACY

Pascal patatetom at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 14:32:24 PDT 2022

*"Do you have indications..."* : no, it's just Gregory's words (see the
thread) that suggest this behavior and that engaged me towards this hack.

I unfortunately don't have the PCs that caused the problem to be able to do
real tests.

reading all the feedback, I wonder if I will not simply abandon the GPT
partitioning and switch to a DOS partitioning which remains fully
operational under UEFI...