[syslinux] Is Syslinux still in active development?

Frantisek Rysanek Frantisek.Rysanek at post.cz
Fri Aug 12 01:24:00 PDT 2022

On 12 Aug 2022 at 15:24, Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming via Sysli
wrote:

> Good day from Singapore,
>
> Is Syslinux still in active development?

Dear Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming,

I am in no official position to respond on behalf of the project.
I've been and I am a fond user of syslinux for many years, and am
forever grateful to HPA and his followers for the work they have
invested. I wish I'd someday create something as great.

That said, you have probably found your answer already.
I would just add one more link that gives a more precise summary of
the latest development activity:

https://repo.or.cz/syslinux.git/shortlog

Are you trying to address a particular problem, in Syslinux?
Or a real-world scenario, irrespective of syslinux?
Perhaps I could help, or others in this mailing-list...

Frank