[syslinux] Syslinux EFI on NTFS

Paweł Paweł pablocool86 at gmail.com
Thu May 5 12:49:19 PDT 2022

Hi Jernej

I know uefi firmware has to support NTFS in order to load bootloader from
it. My motherboard supports it. Also I have tried
https://github.com/pbatard/uefi-ntfs
with no luck. Somehow syslinux EFI does not support NTFS, while grub for
Uefi or grub4dos for uefi do.

Br

czw., 5 maj 2022, 21:39 użytkownik Jernej Simončič <jernej.listsonly at ena.si>