[syslinux] UEFI bootable USB stick to allow PXE booting with USB ethernet adaptors?

Dan Jackson djackson at longroad.ac.uk
Fri Jul 21 05:07:09 PDT 2023

Hello,

Thanks for the suggestion regarding imgexec, I'll give that a try.

Unfortunately we don't have the time or resources to set up and support a Linux machine, so we don't have any way in which to recompile iPXE and must instead use the pre-existing binary files.

Kind regards,
Dan Jackson (Network & Systems Engineer)
Long Road Sixth Form College
Cambridge, UK