[syslinux] PXELinux - AN983B

Uwe Debacher Uwe at Debacher.de
Mon Feb 17 08:30:49 PST 2003

Hi,

Julian Picht schrieb:
> > It seems to be a problem of pxelinux and an983b. I am using syslinux
> > 1.62 the version that came with SuSE8.0.
> >
> > Any hints?
>
> Try Version 2.02.

I tried version 2.02. but without any changes. The system still is
mostly hanging while transfering bzImage or the initrd. The time is
always different and sometimes the transer succeeds.
If I try the pxe-File from rom-o-matic and etherboot, everything is
fine.

I am using pxelinux with different cards and it always worked fine. Only
an983b give trouble with pxelinux.
There were some problems with linux-drivers (tulip) for an983b in the
past, maybe some are left within pxelinux.

Best
Uwe