[syslinux] SYSLINUX 2.08-pre5 released

Murali Krishnan Ganapathy gmurali at cs.uchicago.edu
Wed Nov 26 08:33:31 PST 2003

I look forward to testing the new features! The new features are going
to give my product a new facelift (not that it is user observable).

Typo's in the changes so far?

* "ontimeoutcmd" should be replaced with "ontimeout"?
* "onerror" not mentioned.

- Murali

P.S: BTW, if any body is interested in implementing a GRUB like menu
based interface using COM32 code, I can send some C++ code I wrote long
ago, which implements a text based Dialog Boxes and stuff. Even though
it is all C++ all the actual output routines are written using assembly
so there is no printf used in the entire code. But I dont know if the
code will still work on modern machines.