[syslinux] isolinux: Extremely Broken BIOS Detected

Alexander Dick alexander.dick at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 13:51:24 PST 2004

I found these links during my research for those people that don't
know the commands to make a floppy boot disk for Linux.  Most are for
the 2.0 and 2.4 kernel.  I suppose in the future Linux, 2.6.x kernel
and above, might come with or have and option to download three of
four floppy disk images.  Which at that point will make Linux seem
like OS/2 Warp and Windows NT & 2000 to the world for those of us who
remember or have had experience with those operating systems.

Here are the links:

http://www.yolinux.com/TUTORIALS/LinuxTutorialRecoveryAndBootDisk.html

http://www.geocities.com/thestarman3/Linux/linux.html

http://www.toms.net/rb/