[syslinux] Dummy question on Syslinux and MBR

Joel Ebel jbebel at ncsu.edu
Wed Dec 22 10:29:51 PST 2004

A brief test failed.  Here's the output.  I unfortunately don't have the
time right now to debug it.  If it's a problem, it could wait for the
next release.

Joel

jbebel at amos ~/syslinux/win32
$ ./syslinux.exe -a f:
GetDriveNumber: DeviceIoControl failed.: The parameter is incorrect.
Could not find device number for updating MBR; continuing...

jbebel at amos ~/syslinux/win32
$ ./syslinux.exe -m f:
GetDriveNumber: DeviceIoControl failed.: The parameter is incorrect.
Could not find device number for updating MBR; continuing...

jbebel at amos ~/syslinux/win32
$ ./syslinux.exe -am f: