[syslinux] SYSLINUX 3.00-pre4 released - FINAL RELEASE CANDIDATE

H. Peter Anvin hpa at zytor.com
Wed Dec 22 13:45:33 PST 2004

Okay, I have released SYSLINUX 3.00-pre4.  This integrates Joel's
MBR-writing patch into the Win32 loader; modified to a fair extent by
me.  God, the Windows API is uglier than hell.

This will definitely be the last prerelease for a while, since I'm about
to leave for the airport for the holidays.  When I come back I plan to
release 3.00, so please try it out and yell if there are showstopper bugs.